What are you passionate about?
Ans – I am very much passionate about singing and music. I started singing at the age of 4 years. Nani Teri Morni Ko was the first song with Karaoke and live recording. However as per my parents, I started responding to the music and beats at the age of 7 months. All these videos are available in my Youtube channel.
- You have your own YouTube channel? Tell us a bit about the content which you produce on your channel?
Ans- Yes, I have a channel with currently 1.2 lakhs subscribers and growing. Channel name is “Eshman Official.” I sing devotional, patriotic, Bollywood and kid’s rhymes. I have sung songs in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Malayalam, and Sri Lankan language.
- Tell us about the support that you receive from your parents?
Ans- My parents never stop me from doing anything. Never heard anything like this thing is not doable. I understand, if something is difficult, they say keep trying.
- Tell us about the appreciation you received from your followers?
Ans- My shoots are totally as per my mood. I am happy I do it, I am not it discontinues. I have received comments like “I got goosebumps,” “God gifted voice,” “Pure innocence” etc.
- How did you get an opportunity to be a part of SMA Awaz Junior?
Ans- Shankar Mahadevan Academy Awaz Junior was a Global Online event. In the first round where, we need to submit our songs. I sang “Maa Tujhe Salaam” composed by A.R. Rahman Sir. I was selected for my ability to sing high notes with ease. Based on the song’s overall performance I was listed into the top 5 finalists.
The finale was conducted on 3rd Dec 2022 and it was judged by Maestro Shankar Mahadevan Sir.
- Share with us about the compliments you received from the Musical Maestro Shankar Mahadevan Ji?
Ans- Legendary Shankar Sir said that I sang “MAA SONG” better than him. This was a wow moment for my parents. He said my sense of pitching is perfect after listening to the song. He also mentioned me that my “Layakari” is a God Gift to me. I received these comments in the SMA Junior Finale, where I was the youngest and among the top 5 finalists.
- Tell us a bit about your recent project?
Ans- My Dad approached T-series and took necessary permissions to sing the song “Meri Maa” with me. This is one of our best projects so far. Entire song sequence is designed by my family and the song is shot at Kannur Fort.
- Would you like to suggest anything for the people?
Ans- It is all up to parents. All children are unique. Identify their uniqueness and set them free, leaving no boundaries. They will shine!
- Featuring Eshman, the youngest singer who participated in Shankar Mahadevan Academy Awaz Junior Finale